About the University of Illinois Foundation Community Forum
The University of Illinois Foundation Community Forum is a new speaker series specifically designed for local thought and business leaders.
The series will showcase ares of excellence and innovation from the University of Illinois that are impacting our communities and the world.
Community Forum on Health Innovation | December 11, 2019
This was the first-ever Community Forum and it showcased the vibrant and powerful health sciences ecosystem at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The following researchers shared their insights and passion about the inspiring and transformative work being conducted in research labs and startups:
- Director, Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute (IHSI)
- Professor, Department of Psychology, Neuroscience Program, Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, and Carle Illinois College of Medicine at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Associate Dean, Carle Illinois College of Medicine, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Kenneth L. Rinehart Jr. Endowed Chair in Natural Products Chemistry and Professor of Chemistry
- Dean, The Grainger College of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
RELATED RESOURCES FROM THE COMMUNITY FORUM ON HEALTH INNOVATION
- Speaker Presentation
- Health Sciences at Illinois video
- Mayo Clinic & Illinois Alliance video
- Mayo Clinic & Illinois Alliance overview brochure
- Carle-Illinois 7 T MRI Scanner
- Center for Social & Behavioral Science
- Cancer Center at Illinois
- MS Research Collaborative fact sheet
- Microbial Systems Initiative
- Community-Academic Scholars
This resource page will be growing and developing over time. Please check back periodically for more information.