Audits, Taxes & Disclosure
The Foundation’s audited, consolidated financial statements and schedules are provided in PDF format. If you have any questions regarding information contained within these files, please call 217-333-8665.
- 2020 Audit
- 2019 Audit
- 2018 Audit
- 2017 Audit
- 2016 Audit
- 2015 Audit
- 2014 Audit
- 2013 Audit
- 2012 Audit
- 2011 Audit
The University of Illinois Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization exempt from federal income tax.
- 2020 UIF Tax Exempt Status
- 2018 UIF IRS Form 990 (Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax)
- 2018 UIF IRS Form 990T (Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return)
- UIF IRS Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
Charitable Solicitation Disclosure
The University of Illinois Foundation is registered to solicit charitable contributions with the appropriate governing authorities in all states requiring registration. Financial and other information about the Foundation’s purpose, programs, and activities can be obtained by contacting the Secretary of the Foundation Board (1305 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801 | 217-333-0810 | uif.uillinois.edu) or as specified below for residents of the following states.
- Maryland: For the cost of postage and copying, from the Secretary of State.
- Michigan: MICS No. 47601.
- New Jersey: From the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by calling 973-504-6215 or online here.
- New York: Upon request, from the Attorney General Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483.
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston WV 25305.
Contributions are deductible for federal income tax purposes in accordance with applicable law.
Registration in a state does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation of the University of Illinois Foundation by the state.