How to Give
Memorials & Tributes
HONOR A LOVED ONE. SUPPORT THE UNIVERSITY.
Commemorative gifts are a thoughtful way to honor or memorialize a loved one while supporting a cause you believe in. Your memorial gift can establish an endowment, renew a scholarship, or help fund other projects.
There are several ways to establish a memorial gift, including:
- Making an outright gift to fund at any time
- Making a bequest in your will to provide funding after your lifetime
- Setting up an endowment to fund a special program or project in perpetuity
HOW YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE WILL BE RECOGNIZED
Recognition for a memorial or tribute depends on the gift, but may include:
- Honoree’s name engraved on a plaque
- Building named after honoree, solely or along with other honorees
- Endowed fund named after honoree
- Scholarship named after honoree
Questions? Email us or call 217-333-0675.